Google Storage for Developers
Google Storage manager is a web application that lets you perform simple storage management tasks on the Google Storage system. Some typical uses for Google Storage manager include: Creating and deleting buckets; Uploading, downloading, and deleting objects; and making objects publicly readable. It is widely used by digital agencies such as web design and development firms and digital marketing companies.
Google Storage manager allows you to perform basic management tasks on your data through a simple interface. Google Storage manager offers many features and benefits, such as:
- Dragging-and-dropping data from your desktop to Google Storage manager,
- Viewing a visual representation of your data,
- Easily sharing your data publicly,
- Batch deleting your items,
- Organizing and managing your data through a folder hierarchy.
Google Storage for Developers is a Restful service for storing and accessing your data on Google’s infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google’s cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
- Fast, scalable, highly available object store. All data replicated to multiple data centers, Read-your-writes data consistency, Objects can be terabytes in size, with resumable uploads and downloads, and range-GET support, Domain-scoped bucket namespace.
- Easy, flexible, authentication and sharing. OAuth 2.0 Authentication, Authenticated downloads from a web browser, Individual-, project-, and group-level access controls.
In addition, Google Storage for Developers offers a web-based interface for managing your storage, an open source command line tool and library, and advanced features like resumable uploads and international storage functionality. With pay-as-you-go pricing, it’s easy to get started and scale as your needs grow. You can activate Google Storage on the .Google APIs Console…