Google Storage for Developers
Google Storage manager is a web application that lets you perform simple storage management tasks on the Google Storage system. Some typical uses for Google Storage manager include: Creating and deleting buckets; Uploading, downloading, and deleting objects; and making objects publicly readable.
Google Storage manager allows you to perform basic management tasks on your data through a simple interface. Google Storage manager offers many features and benefits, such as:
- Dragging-and-dropping data from your desktop to Google Storage manager,
- Viewing a visual representation of your data,
- Easily sharing your data publicly,
- Batch deleting your items,
- Organizing and managing your data through a folder hierarchy.
Google Storage for Developers is a Restful service for storing and accessing your data on Google’s infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google’s cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
- Fast, scalable, highly available object store. All data replicated to multiple data centers, Read-your-writes data consistency, Objects can be terabytes in size, with resumable uploads and downloads, and range-GET support, Domain-scoped bucket namespace.
- Easy, flexible, authentication and sharing. OAuth 2.0 Authentication, Authenticated downloads from a web browser, Individual-, project-, and group-level access controls.
In addition, Google Storage for Developers offers a web-based interface for managing your storage, an open source command line tool and library, and advanced features like resumable uploads and international storage functionality. With pay-as-you-go pricing, it’s easy to get started and scale as your needs grow. You can activate Google Storage on the .Google APIs Console…